DCTCA is a non-profit trade association dedicated to the promotion, advancement, and training of the Southeast Michigan unionized residential and commercial ceramic tile industry.
Incorporated on April 15, 1966, many of the charter member companies of the association are still members today. Since that time, there have been changes in the companies, and many are now run by second- or third-generation family members, but these companies still set the standards of workmanship, quality, professionalism, and ethical practices for the installation of ceramic tile and allied products in this area.
Because the association negotiates a labor contract with the Tile, Terrazzo and Marble Local 32, DCTCA serves as your industry source for: Tile Training (Joint Training Committee), Ceramic Tile Pension and H & W Funds, and the International Masonry Institute. In addition, DCTCA is your source to the Great Lakes Ceramic Tile Council and the Tile Contractors Association of America.
The mission of the DCTCA is to advance the ceramic tile industry by providing:
- Promotion of the beauty and benefits of the professionally installed ceramic and thin stone tile.
- Education to ensure that skilled craft and management personnel are available to respond to the demands for professionally installed ceramic tile work from the construction industry and the general public.
- Encouragement to all those willing to dedicate themselves to the ceramic tile craft.
- Support of the highest standards of workmanship.
- Demonstration of high professional ethics through our words and actions.
2022 DCTCA Board of Directors
Secretary: Kevin Marson
Marson Enterprises, Inc.
24700 Telegraph Rd.
Southfield, MI 48033
Office: (248) 352-3833